The younger and healthier skin, means the younger and healthier you……
The science of skin peeling is experiencing a revolution with the introduction of Stem Cell Peel To the world, with the help of nano-Tecnology
The Wrinkles, Tanning, Pigmentation, Acne and Their marks can be removed easily now.
This peel is a promising seed of hope for the new generation, who believes and wants for natural rejuvenation. It is a scientific medical treatment done under the guidance of anti ageing medical treatment experts.
Stem cell is the mother cell of each individual, having the properties of multiplying themselves. It can replace the damaged cells by reproducing new cells .
How Stem Cell Peel rejuvenates skin ?
As we age, or expose more to skin damaging factors, the epidermal stem cells slows in division, dermal collagen and elastin fail to keep their integrity, and the glands and fat tissues shrink, resulting in blemishes and wrinkles.
When the dead epidermal cells are declining in their power to shed off naturally, it will lead to more wrinkles and pigmentation naturally.
The stem cell peel is a biphasic peel, made from Green apples, the fruits which have more and longer living stem cells. The stem cells from green apples are extracted and cultured in lab to increase their power and potential of regeneration.
This Green Apple Stem Cell peel can reach the lower layer also .
It acts in two phases
- The Liquid Phase - This stem cell solution will remove the upper layer of epidermis by lysing the dead cells with the help of epidermal lysing factors..
As the peel contains stem cells, it will stimulate the deeper layer to start regenerating.
- The Solid Phase – This is Stem Cell cream derived from the Malus Domestica stem cells, acting mainly on the deeper layer, which is ready to be regenerated, as the dead cells are already removed by the liquid peel. It contains epidermal growth factors ,VEGFS and some other growth factors also.
As the dead cells are removed by liquid phase, the cream can reach the lower layer very fast and effectively, to stimulate the damaged cells to regenerate, and inactive cells to rejuvenate.
The dermis becomes more vascular and thus new cells are getting healthier nutrition also. Hence it acts as an effective anti aging peel.
The power and potential of stem cells are increased by the presence of growth factors in them. This will stimulate the collagen and elastin fibers in the dermis to multiply and will promote a healthy Dermis. The Healthy dermis gives rise to healthy epidermis, and thus the healthy appearance also.
Stem Cell Peel Treatment reduces wrinkles, increases stiffness of the skin, enhances skin texture and tone. It also removes the dark circles around the eyes. It can boost up the strength of muscles, bones and veins in the skin making your skin appear more Vibrant, Revitalized, Regenerated. Eventually it helps in Reversing the Aging process causing total skin rejuvenation.
It heals from within, stimulating the production of collagen and elastin and in the dermal matrix to smooth away wrinkles and lines, and improve acne.
Cases That Can Be Treated with Stem Cell Peel
- Pigmented and Tanned Skin
- Lines, Wrinkles and Sagging of Skin
- Reduces Freckles and Stretch Marks
- Certain Types of Acne and Acne Scars
- Gives Freshness and Glow to Skin by removing The dead cells and pigmented cells from the upper layer of the skin.
- Improves skin hydration and nutrition by producing more blood vessels.
- Increases skin colour and evens its tone
- Helps the skin to fight against the external stimulants by increasing the anti oxidants and new healthy cells.
- It helps to clear the wrinkles and lines from the skin by Stimulating the production of collagen, elastin and GAGs in the dermal matrix
For one to get an optimum effect, 6-7 peels are recommended, 15-20days apart.
- After peel one is recommended not to wash the face for six to eight hours. This is to allow the second phase i.e. the solid phase of the peel to work. This will allow the epidermal growth factors and stem cell extracts to get maximum absorption and action
- A good sun protection .
- A Regular application of Stem Cell Cream Daily, mainly at night, to rejuvenate the dermis, more and more.
- Some people may experience a peeling and bronzing effect for about 2-3 days after the peel. It is because of the micro peeling action of the peel, and one is not supposed to remove it manually
- The peel treatment is proceeded by Stem cell cream which will be regenerating the skin everyday.The Stem Cell peel and Cream will be acting as Mitochondrial Nutrient and will protect the skin from damages due to mtDNA mutation.